Monday, October 31, 2011

Goodbye DMG

Dear friends and colleges,

After nearly 3 years with DSNR Media Group I am off to explore new ventures and opportunities.

I had an amazing run at DMG, during which I was introduced to the world of online and mobile advertising by one of the leading companies in the industry. I was privileged to work under and with great people who taught me a lot and gave me a free hand to learn, explore and be a part of the rapid evolution of this industry.

I have grown to deeply understand the business and technology behind the industry and hope to put this knowledge to good use as I have done with DMG.

As you may have noticed, as part of my whole rejuvenation process, I have updated the look of this blog and  I will also be focusing more on the business side of the industry rather than the technology side, as this is where I intend my professional focus to be in.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned.

Gilad

No comments:

Post a Comment